quotes

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Microsoft's Live is Alive!

I'm back! The blog has not been updated as usual but I promise to keep it ALIVE! Quick news for today. Microsoft has just released it's new search portal named live.com. It features their new AdCenter in an attempt to defeat Google at its own game in the ad market. Will anyone notice? The new service was quetly released and I was blind to its rumors fromt the start. Obviously, I think the company has little faith in Live, so that could be one reason why its recieving little buzz. I think that when Vista rolls out, customers will eventually begin to discover Live and use it. I'll keep track of Live's heartbeat for you blabbers out there. Do you think Live will be a success? Tell Me! Leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. This actually isn't a bad app, but I feel like Microsoft is getting to the game WAAAAY too late for this sort of thing. Their best products are rich client apps, and I feel like they should be sticking with that... despite what some say, the client side app is NOT going to go away anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete